The Double Lock range of hyperbaric facilities are custom designed to suit the needs of large hospital based treatment centres. Providing a 3 ATA main and entrance lock with 8 patient capacity in the main lock.
- Full sized 1200mm wide x 1920mm high sliding doors with automatic trough covers to enable trolleys and wheelchairs to be loaded smoothly.
- An environmental control system keeps the temperature and humidity at comfortable levels while the patients breathe oxygen though hoods or BIBS.
- The easy opening Fink Engineering 350mm² x 500mm long medical lock is large enough to accommodate bedpans resuscitators and ventilators.
- Unique push button life support system which makes chamber operation safe and simple.
- Large diameter TV port and 4 channel entertainment system provides additional comfort for the patients.
- Meets the requirements of AS1210, ASME PVHO-1 and NFPA 99. ASME certification to Section VIII Division 1 is optionally available as well
Fink Double lock facilities have been installed in Christchurch Hospital (New Zealand), Toronto General Hospital, Wilford Hall Medical Centre (Texas, USA) and The Intermountain Medical Centre (Utah, USA).