The TL range of hyperbaric facilities are custom designed to suit the needs of large hospital based treatment centres. Providing a 6 ATA diver decompression inner and entrance lock as well as a 12 patient 3 ATA main lock.
- Full sized 1200mm wide x 1920mm high sliding doors with automatic trough covers to enable trolleys and wheelchairs to be loaded smoothly.
- An environmental control system keeps the temperature and humidity at comfortable levels while the patients breathe oxygen though hoods or BIBS.
- The easy opening Fink Engineering 350mm² x 500mm long medical lock is large enough to accommodate bedpans resuscitators and ventilators.
- Unique push button life support system which makes chamber operation safe and simple.
- Large diameter TV port and 4 channel entertainment system provides additional comfort for the patients.
- Meets the requirements of AS1210, ASME PVHO-1 and NFPA 99. ASME certification to Section VIII Division 1 is optionally avaliable as well.
A total of nine Fink Triple Lock facilities have been installed, including the Royal Brisbane hospital, Townsville hospital, The Alfred hospital in Melbourne, Aurora St Luke’s Medical Centre in Wisconsin USA and The Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, USA.
For more information and complete technical specifications click here for a Triple Lock Data Sheet, you will require Acrobat Reader avaliable free from Adobe