The SL range of Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment Facilities combine the cost effectiveness of off-the-shelf engineering components with the requirements of a moderately sized medical clinic
- Full sized 820mm wide x 1920mm high sliding doors with automatic trough covers to enable trolleys and wheelchairs to be loaded smoothly.
- An environmental control system keeps the temperature and humidity at comfortable levels while the patients breathe oxygen though hoods or BIBS.
- The easy opening Fink Engineering 350mm² x 500mm long medical lock is large enough to accommodate bedpans resuscitators and ventilators.
- Unique push button life support system which makes chamber operation safe and simple.
- Large diameter TV port and 4 channel entertainment system provides additional comfort for the patients.
- Meets the requirements of AS1210, ASME PVHO-1 and NFPA 99. ASME certification to Section VIII Division 1 is optionally avaliable as well.
A Fink Single lock facility has been installed in the Vaucluse hospital, Melbourne.
For more information and complete technical specifications click here for a SL8 Data Sheet, you will require Acrobat Reader avaliable free from Adobe