The Quad Lock range of hyperbaric facilities are custom designed to suit the needs of large hospital based treatment centres. Providing a 6 ATA diver decompression inner and entrance locks as well as dual 12 patient 3 ATA main locks.
- Full sized 1200mm wide x 1920mm high sliding doors with automatic trough covers to enable trolleys and wheelchairs to be loaded smoothly.
- An environmental control system keeps the temperature and humidity at comfortable levels while the patients breathe oxygen through hoods or BIBS.
- The easy opening Fink Engineering 350mm² x 500mm long medical lock is large enough to accommodate bedpans resuscitators and ventilators.
- Unique push button life support system which makes chamber operation safe and simple.
- Large diameter TV port and 4 channel entertainment system provides additional comfort for the patients.
- Meets the requirements of AS1210, ASME PVHO-1 and NFPA 99. ASME certification to Section VIII Division 1 is optionally available as well.
The largest rectangular hyperbaric facility to date, a Quad Lock chamber has been installed in the Prince of Wales Hospital in Sydney.
For more information and complete technical specifications click here for a Quad Lock Data Sheet, you will require Acrobat Reader available free from Adobe